THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Josh values the privacy and confidentiality of each and every client. Any and all information you provide will be kept safe at all times.
Once you have touched base with Josh to confirm availability for your dates and have kindly paid the booking fee, your special day is OFFICIALLY booked in! Then, the planning of the ultimate ceremony begins...
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE
To be legally married in Australia, two persons must:
- not be married to someone else
- not be marrying a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother or sister
- be at least 18 years old (unless a court has approved a marriage where one party is aged between 16 and 18 years old)
- understand what marriage means and freely consent to becoming partners in marriage
- use specific words during the ceremony
- give written notice of their intention to marry to their authorised celebrant, within the required time frame.
Josh will discuss all of this with you, but to find out more click HERE.
You don’t see a lot of celebrants boasting about their PA system but Josh LOVES great sound! With features such as multiple speakers, wireless microphones and the ability to either 'plug in' your musician or your own music, this speaker system will sound crystal clear to the largest of audiences.